Exclusive Bolivia Luxury Tours
Make Your Inquiry
La Paz – Tiahuanaco – Potosí – Sucre – Santa Cruz – Cochabamba
Travel to Bolivia in comfort on this exclusive itinerary. This private Bolivia trip showcases the nation’s rich history and culture.
It’s a journey through the country and an exploration through time, from the ancient roots of the Aymara civilizations to the colonial-cast cities of Potosí and Sucre to the cosmopolitan centers of Santa Cruz, Cochabamba and La Paz where tradition meets the 21st century.
Ride the world’s longest cable car and gasp at the sight of the colossal зеркало гидра Andean peaks rearing up around the lofty city of La Paz; walk among the talismans, aphrodisiacs and amulets at the city’s witches’ market; and discover the silver-laden mines that bankrolled the Spanish empire at Potosí.
Scratch beneath the surface of the country as you explore the ancient treasures of Bolivia with Samextoursperu!
- Discover parts of Bolivia most tourists never get to experience history.
- Wander among desiccated frogs and dehydrated animals at La Paz’s witches’ market.
- Learn about the myths and mysteries of a lost civilization at Tiahuanaco, an Pre Inca archaeological site.
- Descend into the bowels of the earth at the ancient silver mines of Potosí.
- Ride through the skies above La Paz in the world’s longest and highest urban cable car.
- Visit local communities and meet ordinary (and extraordinary) locals.
- Observe skilled artisans and artists in their workshops.
- Take a private tour around Bolivia’s largest city, the pleasantly tropical Santa Cruz.
- Encounter wildlife in some of the world’s last remaining wild places.
- Stay from a range of luxury accommodations at every destination.
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrival in La Paz – Welcome to Bolivia
Day 2: La Paz – Tour of La Paz
Day 3: La Paz to Tiahuanaco – Visit to the Cradle of American Civilization
Day 4: La Paz to Potosí – Travel from La Paz to Potosí
Day 5: Potosi – Tour of Potosí and its Silver Mines
Day 6: Potosí to Sucre – Travel from Potosi to Sucre
Day 7: Sucre – City Tour of Sucre and visit to a Community
Day 8: Sucre to Santa Cruz – Flight to Santa Cruz
Day 9: Santa Cruz to San Javier and Concepción – Explore the Jesuit Missions of Chiquitos
Day 10: Concepción to Santa Cruz – Explore the Jesuit Missions of Chiquitos
Day 11: Santa Cruz to Cochabamba – Travel from Santa Cruz to Cochabamba
Day 12: Cochabamba – Cristo de la Concordia
Day 13: Cochabamba to La Paz and Home – Return Home
Customize Your Package
100% FLEXIBLE BY AND FOR YOU